[Patch] Qmake project manager Qt module include paths

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 23:38:35 UTC 2009

On 09.04.09 14:22:26, Sean Harmer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is my first post to this list.
>
> I have been trying to use kdevelop trunk with some of our work projects which
> use the qmake build manager and I was forever getting problems reported about
> the preprocessor not being able to resolve Qt #includes.

Don't do that, the QMake support in trunk/ is not ready for usage and
will most probably be moved very soon to playground.

> Upon investigation this turns out to be because the qmake manager was telling
> the preprocessor to add $$[QT_INSTALL_HEADERS] to the include search path but
> this variable is internal to qmake. However it can be resolved by calling
> qmake -query QT_INSTALL_HEADERS so that is what I have done in the attached
> patch.

Thats not the only problem, unless I'm mistaken the qmake manager
currently doesn't do any variable resolving at all, so only the most
simple projects work.

You have an unusual understanding of the problems of human relationships.