KDevelop 4.0 beta2 release

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sun Apr 5 16:03:30 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 05 April 2009 17:38:29 schrieb Lior Mualem:
> What about the classbrowser? The reaction so far seems positive
> (although it seems to come mostly from php people and I checked it on
> cpp).
> I'd really like it to go in with the beta2 to get more feedback from
> the community.
I've installed and tested it now, and it really works quite well.

All problems I've noticed:
- "Open Declaration" / "Open Definition" context-menu actions don't work
- The view should not show unnamed classes/structs

The second one is not critical, and the first could be fixed by just removing
the actions as long as they aren't supported(looking into the code, I see they
are not implemented).

Apart from that, the class-browser seems to be very shippable, so I'd say copy
it in and ship it with beta2.

Greetings, David