Move ContextBuilder::addBaseType into header

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Sep 29 20:42:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've got a pretty strange problem here with MSVC8 and I've found a very
easy way to workaround. But as its not my code and I'm not sure wether this
is considered bad by the author I'm asking first.

Basically I want to move ContextBuilder::addBaseType into the header
(languages/cpp/cppduchain). As it is now I get undefined references for
that function when compiling with MSVC8. And no, I have absolutely 0 idea
why that happens.

On a side note: shouldn't ContextBuilder also be in the Cpp namespace?

You're almost as happy as you think you are.