KDevAssistant 4 ?

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Sat Sep 27 21:02:16 UTC 2008

On Friday 26 September 2008 20:20:13 Cédric Pasteur wrote:
> Do you think KDevAssistant should exist too in KDevelop4?
I don't think it's really needed now. KDevAssistant existed because you
couldn't open documentation in another window in kdev3 and kdevelop
application was too slow to launch. Therefore I've implemented kdevassistant.

Now that we have areas and can have "documentation" area which you can open in
another window, I see no urgent need for kdevassistant.