Nightly test runs from 2008-09-27_01:15:01

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 08:37:30 UTC 2008

On 27.09.08 03:57:51, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>   Nightly unit test run results from 2008-09-27_01:15:01:
>
> KDevPlatform FAILED to build.

Thats because changes in .qrc files are apparently not properly detected by
CMake. That is a re-run of cmake is needed when a .qrc file is changed
because the qt4_add_resources macro adds dependencies on the resources as
deps of the generated file.

However I wonder why veritas uses resources anyway? KDE has a proper way of
installing images on all platforms, so we don't need to care about how to
ship images. So the images should be put into the pics folder and KIcon
should be used for loading - IMHO.

You are taking yourself far too seriously.