Nightly test runs from 2008-09-24_01:15:01

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Sep 24 13:18:55 UTC 2008

On 24.09.08 10:54:06, M Breugelmans wrote:
> I think in time we also might want to include other kind of tests:
> - performance tests to measure improvements.

I'm not sure those make too much sense in the near term future. We're
still in the "get things working" phase and apart from that it seems as
if the bigger bottlenecks are out of our reach anyway.

> - valgrind memcheck. I've got a python script that runs this on the
> qtest & veritas unit tests, which could probably included with an
> add_test. There's native support for valgrind as well somewhere in
> ctest I think.

Let me know if you've got something up and running

> - (squish) gui tests

Obviously will be done as soon as I can produce packages - not this week
as it currently seems, but hopefully next week.

> >  6/ 28 Testing sublime-viewactivationtest       Passed
> >  7/ 28 Testing sublime-aggregatemodeltest       Passed
> >  8/ 28 Testing sublime-toolviewtoolbartest      Passed
> >  9/ 28 Testing shell-documentoperationtest      Passed
> >  10/ 28 Testing shell-projectcontrollertest      Passed
> >  11/ 28 Testing shell-sessioncontrollertest      Passed
> >  12/ 28 Testing kdevcvs-test                     Passed
> >  13/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-annotationmanager     Passed
> >  14/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-lcovinfoparser        Passed
> >  15/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-coveredfile           Passed
> >  16/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-reportmodel           Passed
> >  17/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-reportitems           Passed
> >  18/ 28 Testing veritas-ut-reportfileitem        Passed
> >  19/ 28 Testing kdevgit-test                  ***Failed
>
> where's the bzr and hg tests?

I don't have mercurial or bazaar installed on the machine - yet.

Cheer Up!  Things are getting worse at a slower rate.