What to do with test results

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 16 19:04:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've now setup a nightly runs of ctest for kdevplatform and kdevelop on
my work machine. Including xml output from QTest. We've got a few fails
but it looks better than I thought. I'm now wondering what to do with
the results. I could send the .log file out to the list, which is just
the summary information and provide the xml output on demand. Or I could
see wether I can setup a place on my server where the logs from the last
run are available. Unfortunately the machine is not available directly
from the net.

If anybody wants to write an xslt file to transform I could produce html
output as well.

Opinions?

You need more time; and you probably always will.