Thanks to the DUChain Experts

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:10:21 UTC 2008

Thanks for the appreciation. It's been a long and partially painful way until
here, but now we're finally starting to see the fruits of the work. :)

I also want to thank Hamish, because without him I might have given up
somewhere on the way due to the overwhelming amount of problems I had in
front of me.

I wanted to do some blogging for a long time, and I for sure will. Also I
wanted to write something for the commit-digest, but somehow the actual
fixing of problems always felt more important than doing publicity in my
currently a bit rare time(sorry Danny).

Greetings, David