Thanks to the DUChain Experts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 19:15:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think this is really really well-spent 5 minutes: A BIG Thanks to
David and Hamish for working so hard on the DUChain. I just started
KDev4 (after a rebuild) for the first time since about 5 days and the
first thing I noticed is that I can now actually do real-time-editing
in C++ files.

The last changes really provide a _lot_ of speedup on my old laptop
(can't imagine how fast this would be on my new machine).

So again, thank you and keep up the great work and if any of you finds
the time I think a small blog about this would be cool.

Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.