Default for the Buildset widget

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 6 11:22:12 UTC 2008

On 06.09.08 18:28:42, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> On Saturday 06 September 2008 18:12:05 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 06.09.08 13:24:04, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> > > On Saturday 06 September 2008 08:53:04 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > BTW, I would actually like a separate mode where you just select the
> > > active target (like in kdev3) because that's the way I use the buildset
> > > stuff at the moment anyway.
> >
> > I'm not sure I understand how that is different from adding a target to
> > the buildset. We could think about indicating in the tree which targets
> > are currently in the buildset, if thats what you're after.
>
> The point being that previously, to change the target, I would:
>
> 1) right click the target and select 'make active' or whatever it was
>
> Now, I have to:
> 1) right click on the old item in the build set and remove it
> 2) right click on the new item in the project tree and add it
>
> which translates into twice as much effort (at least).

aAh, so you'd like to have a "replace with buildset content" action? I
don't have a strong argument against it and in fact this might be a good
addition - I just could've used it myself :)

Andreas

PS: Buildset widget is now a lot smaller, I pondered at adding another
splitter to make it resizeable, but am not sure wether/how to do that
best.

--
Someone is speaking well of you.

How unusual!