[patch] redundant project view actions
mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:15:27 UTC 2008
This patch contains minor fixes and code improvements for the
project-view context menu. Experience tells me that opinions diverge
especially for minor changes like these ...
- show build, clean, install & add-to-buildset context actions only
for targets & build folders. Not for normal folders nor plain files.
- these context action belong in ContextMenu::BuildGroup, not ProjectGroup
- i18n calls for various action & menu labels
- simplify ProjectTreeView::popupContextMenu somewhat
- fix the menu addition code. Intend seemed to be to add submenu's for
the different groups. Due to a typo they actually appear flat in the
top-context menu, which is imo better. Now the code actually says
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8327 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the KDevelop-devel