KDE/kdevplatform/language/duchain

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Oct 19 22:49:21 UTC 2008

On 09.10.08 00:39:38, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 08.10.08 23:26:25, David Nolden wrote:
> > What about just renaming the template-parameter?
>
> That didn't help unfortunately.

Actually it does. I just thought about the already-comitted fix and then
wondered why the hell does it work in the non-const function I changed.
After a quick try it turns out it was indeed the template name, no idea
what I tried back when I wrote the above.

Anyway, case closed, msvc8 isn't that stupid :)

Future looks spotty.  You will spill soup in late evening.