kdewebdev is mandatory to be built until its not in trunk anymore!

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 18 15:46:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm currently working a bit on our cmake-find-stuff and that means I need
to port a few bits everywhere that KDevPlatform is used. This shows that
apparently some people already forgot again that everybody changing
kdevplatform stuff also needs to build kdewebdev. Currently kdewebdev
doesn't build because a few API changes haven't been ported, that is not
acceptable. Everybody has to take responsibility here when changing
KDevPlatform.

Your love life will be... interesting.