target url from the project manager

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:36:02 UTC 2008

hi list,
this was discussed some time ago but we didn't find anything good but we
didn't come up with a good interface for that. Now it is needed for the new
runcontroller, we want to be able to run any target.

This is being solved in cmake adding the url to the UserData+1 (it is
already possible to run a target from the projectmodelview if it is cmake),
we need a way to specify it in the platform interface.

Last time we spoke about many things, returning: KUrl, KUrl::List,
QMap<QString, KUrl> iirc. What do you think?
Maybe we can add it only to test and executable target items so that the use
case is simpler, I think that KUrl::List would be quite scalable for now.
What do you think?

bye!
aleix