Fwd: Abstract NavigationWidget

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:29:41 UTC 2008

Hi David and others,

I need a NavigationWidget for Php langauge support as Cpp has. So I
created a abstract base class
in kdevplatform that can be used by other langauges.
(AbstractNavigationWidget, AbstractNavigationContext)
For Cpp this should change nothing.

Please take a look at the patch, when everything is ok I will commit.

Niko

(resent mail because the first I sent didn't appear somehow)