First attempt at full project parsing results

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:36:27 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008 23:11:31 schrieb Matt Rogers:
> Hi,
>
> So, I got pretty eager after seeing David's last few commits, so I enabled
> full project parsing. My first attempt at this was with the code in
> branches/work/~mattr/kopete-upnp in KDE's SVN.
>
> It went ok for a little bit until kdevelop crashed with a SIGABRT.
> Backtrace and last few lines of debug info attached.
>
> Thanks

Ok you can retry now. However note that, although efficiency-wise feasible, I
would not recomment full-project parsing at the moment. I have discovered
that some items in the persistent symbol-table may be overloaded when too
much data is processed, and then namespace-imports and unnamed namespaces may
stop working(They are most affected, because they all have the same
identifier).

That's a problem for another day though. :)

Greetings, David