options to run

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:04:31 UTC 2008

As for what we have now, the a run-target has an executable, arguments and
some other options like that, but nothing that links to the ProjectModel,
that's why I proposed the BuildSet to be executed, because it is supposed to
be the files that the user want to have compiled all the time.

The other option would be to have 2 cases: the case where we're executing a
project target where we could specify it to be compiled and the case of
something else.

I'm not sure i'm still being clear :P, if not then poke me again :P