kdevelop compilation

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:14:43 UTC 2008

I thought this could fix the problem I've been having when compiling
kdevplatform, since we accorded to not to include things on the CMakeLists i
thought you might want to see it before commiting.

The error was this:
[  6%] Building CXX object
language/CMakeFiles/kdevplatformlanguage.dir/duchain/duchain.o
In file included from
/home/kde-devel/kdevplatform/util/google/dense_hash_map:99,
                 from
/home/kde-devel/kdevplatform/language/duchain/duchain.cpp:55:
/home/kde-devel/kdevplatform/util/google/sparsehash/densehashtable.h:102:37:
error: sparsehash/sparseconfig.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: ***
[language/CMakeFiles/kdevplatformlanguage.dir/duchain/duchain.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [language/CMakeFiles/kdevplatformlanguage.dir/all] Error 2

Bye!
Aleix