GenericProjectManager improvements

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:31:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to make GenericProjectManager usable for web-projects. The
main parts missing are:

1. detect filesystem changes (new files, files removed)
2. refresh
Where should I implement this? Other ProjectManagers need such a functionality
too - if they display files in the filesystem.
And how can I add a refresh action to the context-menu? I think this would make
sense for other ProjectManagers too.

3. easy way to add folders/dir in the ProjectMangerView
I would add this to the ContextMenu in the ProjectManagerView and
call addFile/addFolder. Is this the best way? (Would also be avaliable
for all ProjectManagers - though none has addFile/Folder implemented yet)

Niko