Problem with KDevelop rpm packaging

Syam syamcr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:20:10 UTC 2008

Thanks seth for the response. I downloaded the kdevelop rpm provided by
Amilcar do Carmo Lucas. The package installs fine on RHEL 5.1 with the rpm
-U command.
I tried to re-master the RHEL install DVD, replacing the v3.3 package with
this rpm.

Anaconda threw me an error (at '*Retrieving installation information*') on
the kdevelop package. The python error was '*maximum recursion depth
exceeded*', with lots and lots of lines on *self.install(po=obsoleting_pkg).

*The page which pointed to the self-obsoletion is posted in the previous
email.

@Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
I'm a novice at building rpms. Can you please tell me the arguments to
rpmbuild reuired to build the rpm for RHEL..

regards,

Syam

--
Regards,