Next KDevelop Team Meeting in Mykolayiv Proposal

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Mon Nov 24 15:02:47 UTC 2008

Hi,
I too don't have a strong preference about the date too. But I really
would like to come :)

Alexander Dymo wrote:
> == Getting There ==
>
> 1) For people coming from Russia, usually there're direct (and really cheap)
> flights to Mykolayiv from Moscow in spring and summer. Please check utair.ru
> for the availability of those flights.

Do you mean An-24 flight? It really sucks (I flow one time about 3-4
hours). Less time than train (and as for me I like plains very much),
but a *lot* of *noise*.

--
Cheers, Evgeniy.
Key fingerprint: F316 B5A1 F6D2 054F CD18 B74A 9540 0ABB 1FE5 67A3