KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 08:32:28 UTC 2008

On 24.11.08 08:20:14, Girard Henri wrote:
> Hi,
> I compiled kdevplatform and kdevelop4 on kde4.2 neon (kubuntu). How can
> i know what pluggin is missing or not ?

That was more directed to my fellow developers :)

> i use it more as an editor actually as the build fonctions doesn't work
> but i guess it's a work in progress ?

It works just fine, but a bit different than in kdevelop3. You can either
select "build" on any item in the project tree or you can add multiple
items from there to a so-called buildset (visible below the project tree).
The global actions (like Project->Build) always builds the buildset.

Yes its a bit hard to find that out on your own, but we do have a few ideas
how to improve this.

You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.