iproject::reloadModel

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:21:22 UTC 2008

hi list,
I'm experiencing a bug when calling reloadModel that I haven't been able to
track and I am sending an email so that maybe you can give me an insight.

When calling the project's reloadModel method the model is getting screwed.
you can try it with any project, it is quite strange and I think it is not a
problem on the way the project is being generated (mainly because I'm
getting it wrong even if i comment the code)

I'm attatching a project so that you can check it fast.

Thanks
Aleix