Move eventFilter from contextbrowser into kate

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 10:27:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was just pointed to some code in the contextbrowser which seems to cry
for moving it into kate. Its an eventFilter for the "html-like"
code-browsing in a kte-view. Looking at the code we need relatively little
from a new KTE interface to support this without the hackery I see here.
Basically something like this:

class BrowseInterface
{
        void setBrowseModeTrigger( Qt::Key )

signals:
        void browseModeStarted();
        void browseModeStopped();
        void clicked( KTextEditor::Cursor );
        void moved( KTextEditor::Cursor );
};

What doe the maintainers of the contextbrowser think?

You too can wear a nose mitten.