clean build of kdevplatform fails

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Mon Nov 10 08:45:10 UTC 2008

On Monday 10 November 2008 09:11:59 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 09.11.08 23:59:30, David Nolden wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 9. November 2008 21:55:24 schrieb Esben Mose Hansen:
> > > it's not, really. Here is a patch, Ok to commit?
> >
> > Ok, commit it! For some reason, such linking problems sometimes don't
> > trigger on my system, really strange..
>
> Yeah, I couldn't reproduce it on my two systems here either, but the
> machine doing the nightly test-runs had the same problem. Strange...

It must pick up the missing library through another .so file. For the record, I
never saw it here on my work machine (where I track kdev4 rather closely as I
have come to depend on it) but my home machine I got it ---- there I mostly
track "other stuff", so kdevplatform had not been compiled for a long time.

--
kind regards, Esben