Nightly test runs from 2008-11-03_14:43:28

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 11:06:20 UTC 2008

On 03.11.08 17:49:23, M Breugelmans wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Andreas Pakulat <andreas at froglogic.com> wrote:
> >  51/ 57 Testing cmakeparserutilstest             Passed
> >  52/ 57 Testing kde4addunittest               ***Failed
> >  53/ 57 Testing qmake-parsetest                  Passed
>
> Thanks for fixing the dashboard qtest output.

You're welcome.

> QDEBUG : KDE4AddUnitTest::go() qttest(31098)/kdevelop (cmake support
> debug) CMakeProjectVisitor::visit: Visiting If ("KDE4_FIND_REQUIRED")
> ? true
> QDEBUG : KDE4AddUnitTest::go() qttest(31098)/kdevelop (cmake support)
> CMakeProjectVisitor::visit: message: ("ERROR: Could not find KDE4
> kde4-config")
> QDEBUG : KDE4AddUnitTest::go() qttest(31098)/kdevelop (cmake support
> debug) CMakeProjectVisitor::visit: Visiting If ("NOT",
> "KDE4_DATA_DIR") ? true
> QDEBUG : KDE4AddUnitTest::go() qttest(31098)/kdevelop (cmake support
> debug) CMakeProjectVisitor::visit: Visiting If
> ("CMAKE_CROSSCOMPILING") ? false
>
> That's the problem right there, you probably have kde4-config in
> /home/andreas/kde4/bin or so. I highly suspect this test has actually
> never run on your setup (instead of being a regex-related regression).

Actually, it has - when I ran it manually. The problem is that I'm runnig a
KDE3 desktop, so I need to adjust certain environment variables to execute
kde4 apps. So far the unit-tests were run within the kde3 environment, so
I'm actually surprised it worked that well :)

I've changed that now, lets see the next nightly test-run first to decide
on which tests to disable.

Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.