KDevelop: General direction and UI - don't worry

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:35:09 UTC 2008

Very nice mail, I totally agree on the priorities you set. Still, we can keep
these other issues in our eyes. It's not like they require very much effort.
Also you've got to consider that we can only solve the users problems if we
actually help the user discovering the great features we have to offer. Can
you believe that many people I've met didn't know that KDevelop3.4 hat
quickopen, one of my most used features on it? So the reason to have a clean
user-interface is to allow the user actually finding what he needs to solve
his problems.

Greetings, David