Toolviews

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:45:14 UTC 2008

Am Montag, 3. November 2008 15:30:28 schrieb Matt Rogers:
> I'll add it to my TODO and post a patch. I'm already working in sublime. :)
> I was going to work on animating the showing and hiding of toolviews, but I
> think I'll work this into that same patch as well.

Great! There's another thing that comies into my mind about the vertical tabs,
this might finally make all the critiques shut up about that issue. ;)

What about this: When you hover a tab, not only show its dock, but if it's
vertical also expand the tab-bar horizontally a bit and show the tab-name
horizontally together with a bigger icon.

Whether this is actually helpful I don't know, but might be worth a try. :)