Toolviews

M Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:40:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM, David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag, 3. November 2008 13:57:37 schrieb Aleix:
>> Well, I'd start with good icons...
>
> The icons of the default-toolviews seem quite ok. Only exception maybe
> the "Projects" tool-view.

Personally I have no problem at all with vertical text. I tend to
associate toolviews with their icons anyway. So yea improving them
would be good (could do with a 'dedicated' kdevelop artist really).

Kontact uses big icons with horizontal text, maybe that would work for
kdevelop as well, dunno. Or maybe a sizable, dolphin style side panel?
It's hard to discuss these kind of things, you need to play around
with it and try stuff out.

Manuel