[mattr at kde.org: Re: KDE/kdevplatform/language/duchain]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 03:27:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

forwarding this to get some input from others. Did anybody else run into
crashes when opening CMakeLists.txt from the projectview, that showed that
a Language instance has a 0 languageController?

I'd like to not have Matt's commit in released code, but rather have a real
fix at the place where languageController of the Language instance is set
to 0.

Andreas

----- Forwarded message from Matt Rogers <mattr at kde.org> -----