Crash in PHP parsing

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sat Nov 1 19:55:48 UTC 2008

Saturday 01 November 2008 Niko Sams wrote:
> Nice to see somebody is at least trying to use Php support :D

  Absolutely! *giggles* i'm very keen on being able to use this :)

> The backtrace isn't usable at all - the other threads where the crash
> happend are missing.
> Did you have Project parsing enabled, or did you open a specific file?
> I will try this cms next week and surely will be able to reproduce the
> crash.
>
> Niko

  i have Project parsing enabled, yes :) i forgot to mention it, but it seems
that the crash happens immediately it finds out that a class inherits from a
yet not parsed class (named lockableClass), but that's just how it seems to my
untrained eye, of course :)
  The CMS is available at http://leinir.dk/travelsized/ - just grab it from
the svn repository listed there :)

--