C++ support doesn't work with std::vector

David Nolden zwabel+kde at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:41:24 UTC 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008 21:46:43 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Ok, that was "easy" :) I hope I included really all necessary C++ code
> so that it "should" be able to find out the return type.
>
> Its only 1 file now which I attached. As said in the comment on the at()
> function directly using _Tp& or _Tp doesn't help to get code-completion
> (or the C++ part to know what the return type of at() is).
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Andreas

Wow that's a minimal example that I like. If you ever encounter problems in
C++ support, I'd love such examples. ;)

However we have a problem: This file works perfectly for me! I can can
complete at "vec.at(0).|" and get the contents of Bar.

Are you really sure it doesn't work for you? Maybe you have fixed the problem
along the way while copying the stuff together, but haven't noticed?

Greetings, David