kdevelop crash (in kate)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 30 19:48:38 UTC 2008

On 29.05.08 17:39:03, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Not sure if this is kate's fault, or kdevelop's fault for misusing
> > katepart, but anyway, here's a backtrace for folks to look at. Please
> > let me know if this looks like a legit bug, if I should file it, and if
> > so who I should file it against.
> > [snip backtrace]
>
> Anyone? This just bit me for the third time.

I suggest to send the backtrace to kdevelop-devel as I guess David (and
eventually Hamish) might be interested and at least David (AFAIK)
doesn't monitor this list. Even if its not KDevelop's fault they're the
two people that might actually know where to fix the problem...

You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally.