filesystem view does not honour single click

David Nolden zwabel+kde at gmail.com
Sun May 25 11:34:30 UTC 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 09:56:43 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Why not embed dolphin's view in the filesystem view? Dolphins details
> > view and column view provide selection when clicked on the icon and
> > navigation when on the text.

I'm also in favor of that, because then we would instantly get a lot of nice
features, like breadcrumb navigation, and a file-tree. The default view type
could be list-view, then it would be similar to what we have now when it
comes to screen space usage.

Another problem is that since Nvidia drivers are currently very slow with Qt4,
the animations in the file-tree are quite annoying.

Greetings, David