Little article about using Git with kdevelop (kdevplatform)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat May 10 20:23:04 UTC 2008

On 10.05.08 23:47:17, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
> Hi!
> http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Using_Git
> I don't know where to add the link on it. Maybe here:
> http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4? Or here:

I've added it there now, after doing a small renaming.

But the kdevelop4 page starts to get messy, so we should do some
re-structuring there.

> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=tutorials.html
> But there is no any proper section.

Thats something Amilcar would need to do, but I'm not sure its worth
starting a new section there with just 1 tutorial.

Don't plan any hasty moves.  You'll be evicted soon anyway.