Debugger configurations and KCM

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu May 8 22:09:50 UTC 2008

Hi,
right now the project configuration dialog is KSettings::Dialog. I
would like to implement "launch configurations" where each project
can have several configurations, and for each configuration we have
several pages -- application, general GDB settings, maybe specific
gdb settings, maybe valgrind settings, so on.

So, instead of letting KSettings::Dialog load KCM pages, I need to
have top-level configuration name selector, and based on selected
configuration, show a specific set of pages. Am I right that KSettings::Dialog
and KCModule are basically of no help here?

- Volodya