Release kdevplatform 0.9.0 with kde4.1?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 6 19:49:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

Andras said it would be nice to have kdevplatform released with kde4.1,
using a < 1.0 version number and not guaranteeing BC until 1.0 at least.

On the positive side this would allow packagers to adopt the module and
provide proper binary packages, this could help them create
kdevelop4/quanta4 packages a lot faster.

What do people think about that? Shall we just release
kdevplatform+kdevelop alpha's on our own instead?

You have a strong desire for a home and your family interests come first.