Fwd: Re: kdevelop extragear module

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Sat May 3 12:11:48 UTC 2008

Hey, I've talked to Helio about kdevelop extragear module (see attached
message). Basically we have the green light for that.

What do you think about moving some stable but not required code there (IMHO
candidates are teamwork and cvs plugins)? Of course, we'll have to set up
the "compile extragear" rule just like we did with quanta/kdewebdev to make
sure extragear is in compilable and releasable state.

PS: there's also a question of choosing between module names
extragear/kdevelop and extragear/sdk/kdevelop ...