multiple instances in quick open

Thu May 1 13:48:52 UTC 2008

I dont know if it is time yet for us users to report issues with kdev4 but i
think it could help with development. So please let me know if its not yet
wise to do so.

When doing a quick open, I am offered with multiple instances of the same
file as can be seen in the attached screenshot. This should not be the way
right?

And second, the highlight, code completion etc. do not work on files that
were already open before opening the corresponding project. i.e. if a file
were already open and the project was opened later,  the file does not offer
all code completion and highlighting goodness.
--
Cheers!
Kishore