kcmake executable

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 31 13:46:42 UTC 2008

On 31.03.08 13:00:19, Aleix wrote:
> One of the cmake buildtool support is the project configuration
> feature. It is a kcm that lets you change the CMakeCache.txt files.
>
> I've thought that maybe it would be a good idea to add an executable
> to the distribution that would be an interface to do something similar
> to what ccmake (cmake curses interface) does.
>
> I'm asking because it is another executable and I don't know if there
> is any policy regarding this.

Well, I never asked for permission when I added the qmake parser
executable - which is mostly for debugging ;)

However, whats the use-case? Specifically, because CMake 2.6 comes with
a Qt GUI already - though I haven't tried that one.

I don't have a real reason to object though.

Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.