4.0 Feature Plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 12:31:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just started a new page on the wiki to keep track of needed and
optional features for KDevelop 4.0:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4.0_Feature_Plan

Please add to it as you see fit. Also for the first entry there I didn't
put the email of the author (David in this case) there as some of you
might not want that. So if anybody doesn't want his email adress to show
up "un-encrypted" on the page just add kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org as
contact adress.

I've copied the feature templates from techbase, however I'm currently
thinking about moving some of the information in our wiki directly into
techbase (under a special Kdevelop project page - which doesn't exist
yet). In particular I think the requirements and compiling information
as well as the feature plan are better kept there. Reasoning: techbase
is much more visible to users nowadays than our own wiki. Especially for
developers its one of the main information resources. Opinions?

You will be called upon to help a friend in trouble.