Unit Test integration, another GSoC proposal

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:55:01 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 18 March 2008 14:19:58 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 18.03.08 12:58:28, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> > I should probably also state that my finals happen to be in june.
>
> Thats simply a fact you have to calculate in your time schedule. Its not
> like Google expects you to
>
> a) work full-time on your GSoC project (though 20h/week are probably a
> must on average)

During july and august gsoc will be my main occupation so 35ish hours a week
seem reachable for sure.

> b) miss your finals due to GSoC

I have no intentions to :) It should explain the uneven distribution of work
in that timetable though.

> c) achieve all goals you've set upfront

> So to conclude: Yes I think you do have a chance of being accepted and
> if nobody else can be found I think I can do the mentoring (given that I
> currently get paid for working on test-related software).

Looking forward to it, if accepted. In the mean time I'll get familiar with
the kdevelop codebase and brush up my Qt.

 - Manuel