kdevelop hangs on close?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 25 18:24:29 UTC 2008

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 25.06.08 11:56:00, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> I've noticed that when I close kdevelop, often the process doesn't go
>> away. This morning I noticed I have another zombie, so I attached with
>> gdb and got this:
>
> Noticed that too actually, so when I said I don't see that on IRC it was
> a misunderstanding (I thought it would go zombie during normal usage).

Ah. Nope, nothing like that, just normal attempts to close the app...
the window goes away as expected, but the process doesn't.

>> [snip stack trace]
>
> Looks like a lookup in the duchain stuff of CPP. Was it still parsing
> something when you exited? (i.e. was the progressbar visible)

I've no idea, I actually don't even know when this particular instance
came from. I don't *think* most of the ones I exited still had progress
bars "thinking", but I could be wrong. I'll try to remember to pay
attention next time.

--
Matthew
.sig hazy, try again later.