Problem with git plugin

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Mon Jun 23 07:34:46 UTC 2008

Hamish Rodda wrote:
> Hi,
> I recently found that my kdevelop build doesn't show a context menu
> for the project view any more. On debugging, I find that the git
> plugin tries to decide if it's going to provide a context menu
> extension, which causes a job to be executed and a new event loop
> created, so the execution seems to disappear into
> queryPluginsForContextMenuExtensions and never return.
> Could this bug be only affecting me because I don't have git
> installed? If so, can the bug be fixed please...
> (please ignore the line number in projecttreeview.cpp, it's wrong, i
> added debugging calls)

When get home (evening) will inspect it. I don't think it can't be
affecting by the thing you havn't git, so it might be interesting. But
also git plugin shouldn't be built if you haven't it (I remember I added
this to CMakeFileList, but I guess it was lost in some old branch).
Commited new plugins/CMakeLists, but you have to run `find
YOUR_KDE4_location -iname "kdevgit*" -delete`

--
Best Regards,
Evgeniy