Feature list for 4.0

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 10:23:43 UTC 2008

On 20.06.08 20:33:27, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> Done and attached. Note, no horizontal scroll bar, truncated file
> >> names... not so nice :-).
> >
> > Indeed. Apart from changing the indentation, did you try another style?
> > As I said this works fine for me.  Are you using qt-copy or Qt4 from
> > TT/packages?
>
> I tried with cleanlooks; same problem. In theory and according to ldd,
> I'm using qt-copy (but I also have qt4-4.3.5-1.fc8 installed so yum
> would be nice about installing poppler-qt4).

Hmm, I really have no idea then. Can you try the attached patch? It
replaced our own QTreeview subclass with a plain QtreeView (and also
disabled opening of files, so don't use for real work). That would at
least tell us wether its Qt or our own treeview thats causing this.

Don't read everything you believe.