Feature list for 4.0

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 22:08:29 UTC 2008

On 20.06.08 14:52:40, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> Yes, a screenshot would help.
>>
>> Ok. I may not get to it tonight, but I'll see about making a kdebase
>> project, I need to do some hacking on oxygen style anyway :-).
>
> Done and attached. Note, no horizontal scroll bar, truncated file
> names... not so nice :-).

Indeed. Apart from changing the indentation, did you try another style?
As I said this works fine for me.  Are you using qt-copy or Qt4 from
TT/packages?

I'm using QtCurve style here, don't have time right now to test a
different style, but I'm attaching a screenshot from two days ago.

You will be singled out for promotion in your work.