Feature list for 4.0

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 19 18:52:05 UTC 2008

Hamish Rodda wrote:
> On Thursday 19 June 2008 11:09:21 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> If you mean settings->configure kdevelop->project->schedule all project
>> source files for parsing by the background parser, then no. Given the
>> virgin-instance, three-files-open footprint of 742 MB, I *shudder* to
>> think what that would do to my system...
>
> Ok, then those three files must have a lot of includes (including nested
> includes).

...that I can say pretty confidently is true.

So... right now, there is no sharing of common includes, but it's being
worked on (or "to be worked on")? If that's the issue, that's good
enough for me... just so long as it's known, and there is intent to do
something about it :-).

--
Matthew
Did you hear about the pig that makes footwear for cows? He's a real moo