KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/subversion

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Thu Jun 19 11:54:30 UTC 2008

> SVN commit 820370 by apaku:
>
> Allow to use Ctrl+Enter to "ok" the commit dialog.
>
> unfortunately I wasn't able to get this working with just a
> KAction, the shortcut I've set wasn't triggering (I've set
> the widget-with-childs context and added the action to the
> dialog). Anybody got a bright idea why?

A little late on the reply here, but I've done a similar thing
with QAction on a QWidget subclass w/o any problem:

QAction* navLeft = new QAction(this);
navLeft->setShortcut(Qt::CTRL + Qt::SHIFT + Qt::Key_Left);
addAction(navLeft);
connect(navLeft, SIGNAL(triggered()), SLOT(slotNavigateLeft()));

Did you see anything in the application output about a shortcut
collision?

Kris Wong