KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp/cppduchain

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 13:11:52 UTC 2008

On 17.06.08 14:29:08, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008 13:41:56 schrieb Hamish Rodda:
> > Fixing bugs with the code should not be much harder than if all of the
> > logic were in the one class as currently, in fact I think it is even a bit
> > more object-oriented now given that the visitors are a bit more separated
> > from the parser state.
>
> It just won't be easily possible to fix problems in the C++ support without
> possibly breaking other languages.

Well, so far "other languages" means just qmake support in
kdevelop/buildtools/managers/qmake, which actually doesn't do anything
useful yet with the duchain stuff (and once it does I can hopefully
easily fix it) - so just make sure it builds. All other languages
are currently in playground, which means you don't need to care :)

Never look up when dragons fly overhead.