Standalone VCS plugin

Anderson Luiz da Silva anderson.silva at autotrac.com.br
Wed Jun 4 13:24:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've created a standalone VCS plugin but can't link it because neither
library libkdevextensions is installed along KDevelop nor libkdevelop
contains the necessary symbols. I'm using KDevelop 3.5.2.

In the lib directory of the kdevelop source Makefile.am has part of the
target libkdevelop_la_LIBADD commented out. That is exactly what is
missing to me!

Is there any particular reason to that be commented out? Would it be
possible to let libkdevelop link with libkdevextensions?

Thanks,
Anderson.